The Shop at Kinzua Bridge State Park
The PA Wilds Conservation will be re-opening on June 4, 2020 and we are looking forward to seeing all of the visitors at Kinzua Bridge State Park!
In order to maintain in-person operations under the Orders of the Governor and the Secretary of Health, and to protect our staff and those who enter our shop, we have implemented the following:
- Shop hours Thursday- Monday 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. (May be subject to change.)
- The shop will be closed from 12 p.m.- 1 p.m. for lunch and to allow for cleaning
- No visitors will be permitted to enter after 11:45 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.
- Visitors will be required to wear a face covering to enter the shop
- Credit cards only- NO CASH will be accepted
- Practice social distancing (stay 6 feet apart)
- Only 7 visitors will be permitted in the shop at one time to allow for better social distancing
- To allow as many visitors the opportunity the shop, we are asking guests to limit their shopping experience to 15 minutes per person
For those traveling to explore our state park and forest system we encourage you to visit the DCNR website here for up to date information about facilities that are open/closed or experiencing limited operations.
And you can review DCNR's guidance on spending time outdoors here.